Here are the best 6 WooCommerce Hosting Providers of 2023
Top 6 woo commerce hosting providers – 2023
WooCommerce hosting is a solution for individuals who wish to build or convert their standard WordPress website into a fully functional eCommerce platform.WooCommerce is one of the Website Builder that offers Ecommerce website creation services.
In addition, one of the most known WordPress plugins is WooCommerce, in case you are unfamiliar.
We conducted comprehensive research and several tests to assist you in determining which hosts are deserving of your time and money.
In terms of features, user interface, pricing, and other factors, you can locate the top WooCommerce hosting companies right here.
Here is the list of the top 6 WooCommerce ghosting providers – 2023
The fact that Bluehost offers above-and-beyond features like free CodeGuard backups; helped it stand out as the top WooCommerce hosting provider in our analysis.
With its many helpful features, Bluehost handles labour-intensive tasks and makes running your WooCommerce store simple.
- One free domain – Register a free custom domain with Bluehost to save money.
- Unmetered bandwidth- No need to be concerned about traffic peaks resulting in collisions
- WooCommerce auto-install – By doing the WooCommerce installation for you, Bluehost saves you time and effort.
- Free SSL: A crucial function for online retailers; use SSL to encrypt your customers’ payment information for secure transactions.
The key message from these functions is that Bluehost wants every store to succeed, even if you’re starting.
- Bluehost offers CodeGuard Backup Basic for your store’s security (excluding the cheapest plan). If you select the Starter package, you can add security add-ons after checkout, such as:
- CodeGuard Basic for $2.99 per month
- SiteLock Security (Essential) for $2.08 per month
- Bluehost offers two options for hosting WooCommerce:
- Online Store: $9.95 per month
- Online Marketplace and store: $12.95 per month
- All of Bluehost’s WooCommerce hosting plans include a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Also, that allows you to test them out without risk and request a refund if you’re not completely satisfied.
InMotion is a top-notch hosting provider that impressed us with its seemingly limitless number of capabilities for WooCommerce hosting. Check out the scores it received in our study below to see how strong it is overall.
- Free Domain
- Free website migration
- Free SSL security
- Free SSD storage
- Over 200 free themes
- Free marketing resources worth $150
In addition, InMotion’s WordPress platform includes automated WordPress updates and automatic plugin and theme upgrades (optional).
The fact that InMotion takes security seriously is advantageous for your store. InMotion handles the majority of the labour-intensive tasks for you rather than allowing you to fend for yourself, including:
- Free SSL
- Automated offsite backups
- Hack and malware protection
- Web application firewalls
- DDoS protection
- $15 monthly for Server Level 3
- $20 monthly for Server Level 4
- $30 monthly for Server Level 5
- $60 monthly for Server Level 6
These are the monthly costs; however, if you pay for the entire year, you’ll receive a discount.
The least expensive WooCommerce hosting company on our list is Hostinger. It’s one of your better options, particularly if you’re a hobby seller trying to stick to a small budget.
- Unlimited email accounts
- Regularly scheduled backups (depending on your plan)
- WooCommerce speed optimization up to 4 times
- Cache enhancer and one-click WordPress installation
- Despite not offering a free SSL with their more affordable plans,
- Hostinger checks most of the standard security boxes.
- Including DDoS protection, a worldwide CDN, and WAF, to safeguard your website.
- $3.99/month for Woo Starter
- $11.59 a month for Woo Premium
- Monthly fee of $23.99 for Woo Business
As you can see, Hostinger offers shared hosting for its WooCommerce users, which accounts for this affordable pricing. Due to its lower reliability than more sophisticated hosting, shared hosting is typically not advised for eCommerce.
Because of this, we advise selecting the Woo Business Hosting package even if you’re operating a very tiny hobby business with few customers.
You can obtain a free domain, a free SSL certificate, daily backups, and unlimited bandwidth if you join for a minimum of 12 months. If you want, you can also sign up for a month.
Despite having limited storage space, SiteGround is the best option for new WooCommerce stores because it has WooCommerce’s official endorsement.
- Free SSL
- Free WordPress set-up
- Free, automatic daily backups
- Available special WordPress cache
- Available site transfer service, free of charge (on certain plans)
The features of SiteGround are created to simplify your life as much as possible and to offer the finest support for your store.
- As a WordPress-recommended service provider, SiteGround is aware of the significance of WordPress security.
- No matter which WooCommerce hosting package you choose
- You can count on automated daily backups, updates and patches, spam protection, anti-hack systems, and more.
- Beginning: $6.99 per month
- GrowBig: $9.99 per month
- GoGeek costs $14.99 per month.
All yearly plans have the same price whether you choose 12, 24, or 36 months, so you can choose a monthly subscription or save money by choosing a one, two, or three-year contract.
On our list of WooCommerce providers, DreamHost is one of the priciest options. Discover DreamHost’s strengths with us.
- Pre-installed WooCommerce
- Pre-installed storefront theme
- Pre-installed SSL certificate
- Free pre-installed jetpack
- backups every day
- Single-click staging
- WP website builder
- Auto updates
- Free Domain
- Automatic updates assist in maintaining your WordPress site’s security.
- But DreamHost’s WAF (web application firewall) and regular backups also give you security in case something goes wrong.
- All options come with free domain privacy, which aids in preventing public disclosure or prying eyes from seeing your private information.
- For hosting WooCommerce, DreamHost offers three different plans.
- It is the priciest host on our list, with costs varying from $16.95 to $71.95 per month:
- DreamPress costs $16.95 a month.
- DreamPress Plus costs $24.95 per month.
- DreamPress Pro costs $71.95 per month.
Since DreamHost doesn’t provide sales rates, you won’t need to be concerned about renewal costs, which is a significant distinction between DreamHost and other service providers.
Entrepreneurs can easily run an online business and scale it for growth with the Fynd Platform.
They are designed to meet small, independent enterprises’ challenges while establishing brand stores.
The all-inclusive solution includes a simple store creation procedure, lovely themes for each business category, custom domain buying, safe online payments, and integrated shipping.
By guaranteeing that a low monthly fee covers these expenses, Fynd Platform empowers business owners and offers them complete control over the change of their online presence.
- Ready-to-use eCommerce startup solution
- Minimal starting costs
- Maintenance free
- The security of your business platform is crucial because so much sensitive data is being saved online.
- Your consumers and staff could be in danger if your platform isn’t secure.
- While using your eCommerce website, Fynd Platform ensures that all clients are secure.
- Every brand website on the Fynd Platform is secured with SSL to encrypt communication between the user’s browser and the server.
- You may save money on your hosting plans for WooCommerce thanks to an incredible offer from Fynd Platform, as demonstrated below:
- Starter – $7.50 per month
- Plus – $18.77 per month
- Pro – $31.29 per month
Fynd platform is one of the best woo commerce hosting providers and comes at affordable prices.
Make sure your choice is based on the most important factors because every business has distinct needs. Your ideal WooCommerce supplier is waiting, whether you’re concerned with cost, security, or power. Could you not put it off since time is money?
1. What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is a WordPress-specific plugin for e-commerce functionality that you may add to your website.
WooCommerce is required if you want to convert your WordPress website into a store to sell goods.
2. Do I need WooCommerce-specific hosting for my WooCommerce store? What about normal hosting?
Even while WooCommerce-specific hosting is not strictly necessary, we strongly advise it because it will simplify your life and increase the likelihood that our store will be successful. Additionally, you’ll benefit from security upgrades, customized support, and more.
If you don’t want specialized WooCommerce hosting, search for high-quality managed WordPress, dedicated, or VPS hosting.
3. What is the most low-priced WooCommerce Hosting Provider?
The least expensive WooCommerce package is offered by Hostinger and costs $3.99 per month. However, inexpensive isn’t necessarily the best deal. We suggest the $9.99/month Bluehost WooCommerce plan because it has many features and free security add-ons.
Besides these, you can go for the FYND platform.
4. What is the necessity of a free SSL in WooCommerce hosting? Do I need it?
Yes! The success of your online store and the security of your clients’ information depends heavily on SSL.
Without SSL protection, visitors will be alerted that your website is not secure, which is a major deterrent for potential customers.
That is why you might wish to spend money on a more sophisticated SSL than the free one with most hosting options.
This is frequently a smart move for e-commerce websites because it builds the trust of both Google and your customers. Find out what kind of free SSL your host offers, then take it from there.
5. What should I look out for a while choosing a woo commerce hosting provider?
Much of it depends on individual taste and corporate requirements. But there are key characteristics of a WooCommerce host you should always check for, such as:
- High-quality security features: safeguarding your website, business, money, and clients against cyberattacks
- Auto updates: Automatic updates to keep WordPress secure, stable, and bug-free
Dedication to its speed: Pay attention to uptime, bandwidth allowances, server locations, caching options and anything else that may affect how quickly and adaptably your site responds to user demand.