The trend of buying and selling products from brick-and-mortar is no longer the only option, thanks to the Internet. Nowadays, many people prefer to buy products online. As a result, many business owners are investing in eCommerce websites.
Do you also want an eCommerce website to sell your products and services online? But what if you already have a WordPress website and want to enable eCommerce functionality? You probably don’t want to spend much time and effort building a new website from scratch. And fully redesigning a website can lose your customers too.
So, what is the solution? Well, there is an online site builder tool, i.e. Shoprocket that can turn your existing WordPress website into a fully functional eCommerce website that will help you to sell your products and services online. So, let’s take a deeper look into the functionality of an online site builder tool. And how to add eCommerce functionality to it.
Check Also: Chiang Rai Times
So, what is an online site builder tool?
- Ecommerce functionality: It is a platform that enables eCommerce capabilities and allows business owners to sell their products and services online without creating a new website from scratch.
- Provide unique HTML code: To use this tool, a business owner doesn’t need any technical knowledge of coding. All they have to do is embed the unique HTML code provided. By the website builder tool into the existing code part of the WordPress website.
- Customized templates: It has unlimited customized templates and features that allow business owners to develop professional-looking websites in a few minutes.
- Easy-to-use: An online site builder tool integrates eCommerce functionalities, which is easy to set up and saves a lot of time and effort.
- SEO benefits: An online site builder tool offers built-in SEO tools like site maps, keyword search, etc., which will benefit your website to rank high in search engines.
- Customer support: Another feature of a website builder is that it offers customer support via phone, live chat, or any other way to solve it 24/7.
So to convert your WordPress website into an eCommerce website, follow the three simple steps:
- Add your products: Create your products in the online site builder tool dashboard, upload the pictures and integrate your payment gateways. The process of setting up the payment method is simple. All you need to do is choose the payment gateway options and activate them.
- Embed your HTML code: Once you are done developing your products and choosing your payment gateway options, you need to sign up for your account on an online site builder tool. After this, drag and drop the unique HTML code to the existing code part of the website. It will allow eCommerce functionality to your website.
- Begin to sell: After embedding the custom code to your website, it is set to start accepting orders with secure payments. Not only will this increase customer experience. But it will also ensure that your customers don’t leave your site by knowing your products and services.
Now that you know adding eCommerce to your WordPress website can enable eCommerce functionalities. What are you waiting for? Get in touch with Shoprocket and sell your products and services online.