Cleanse Your Body – Our body receives and accumulates everything we give it, it’s that simple, both the good and the bad, and since it’s difficult to have a perfect diet and we all treat ourselves from time to time, it’s always good to get into the habit of purifying and detoxifying the body as it will make us feel much lighter, healthier and better. For that, a great option is tea or infusions, here we give you a list of the 5 best ones for an effective detox.
THE BEST INFUSIONS TO CLEANSE YOUR BODY
The world of tea and infusions is huge, there is something for all tastes and certain objectives. The most effective to Cleanse Your Body is the following:
- Warm water with lemon: Consuming a cup of warm lemon water in the morning is extremely effective for detoxifying it is its main function, removing toxins that accumulate in the blood. It is important that you drink it hot and that in addition to adding a couple of lemon slices, you add a few drops of it.
- Sencha Tea: It is a type of green tea, known for its high diuretic power, being extremely effective in combating fluid retention and accelerating metabolism. Sencha Tea has many varieties and in Ecotienda Natural you can find them.
- Mint infusion: you can prepare it at home by buying the mint leaves, washing them, and putting them in the bottom of a kettle with boiling water. Let it rest for 5 minutes and drink it. Mint is perfect for stimulating digestion and cleansing the liver of accumulated toxins.
- Rooibos: it is a plant native to South Africa that is used to prepare infusions and that by its nature acts as a diuretic, leveling potassium and sodium in the body. This prevents and eliminates fluid retention, deflating the body and helping you lose weight. If you want to start consuming Rooibos, you can review its varieties.
- Red tea: It mainly favors the natural elimination of toxins from the body, preventing the accumulation of liquids. To prepare it, try to leave it to rest for at least 5 minutes. You can learn about the varieties of Red Tea offered by Ecotienda Natural by entering.
Comments are closed.