These are the incredible earnings that the owner of OnlyFans has had in the last two years

One of the platforms that have grown the most in recent years has been OnlyFans, both as content creators who live off what they generate here and as users who pay for one or more subscriptions. This has made the company record historical profits, making the owner obtain profits that you will not believe.

OnlyFans is a platform in which users have to pay a creator to be able to access their content. Initially, it was born with the idea that celebrities and musicians could connect more privately with their followers, while at the same time they benefited from it. However, today this platform is known for its pornographic nature, where people pay to watch videos with erotic content.

The company was founded in 2016, but it wasn’t until 2018 when it was bought by the current owner, Leonid Radvinsky, that it took off. Stravinsky, who had managed several porn sites in the past, gave the app a little twist, and the profits he has had in the last two years have shown that he was right.

OnlyFans currently has more than 2.1 million registered content creators and just over 188 million paying users for at least one subscription. The creators are in charge of uploading and promoting their content, and for this reason, they take 80% of the income they generate while the company itself keeps the remaining 20%.

Such is the success that, in the last two years, Radvinsky has raised more than 500 million in benefits for himself alone. According to the results of OnlyFans, users spent 4.8 billion euros this last year, which meant an increase in earnings of 615% compared to the data of the previous year.

The use that is being given to OnlyFans may not be to everyone’s liking, but the page requires verification that you are over 18 years of age to register, in addition to the fact that, unlike other porn pages, what it generates, the person who appears on camera keeps it, giving these people greater autonomy and gradually ending the oligopoly of porn.

Comments are closed.