Do Not Miss Out On These Top 5 Casual Games on Mobile Phones
Best Casual Game - Slashy
Not everybody wants to spend hours of their day playing games on their computers or phones. Most games do take up a lot of your time, and as a result, you rarely get time to do other activities. But such is not the case with casual games “Top 5 Casual Games”. Most casual games are free, and you can play them on your mobile phone. Parents do not allow their children to play online games at every time. Don’t worry about this because nowadays the best offline android games are available to play. There are different kinds of games, starting from adventure games to fun puzzle games to racing games. These games are entertaining, light-weight, have a good user interface,s and above all, fun. Parents do not allow their children to play online games at every time. Don’t worry about this because nowadays the best offline android games are available to play.
Here Top 5 Casual Mobile games:
However, what you need to take note of here is that although these games can be addictive in nature, they do not take up much of your time. That means you get plenty of time to do other things. You can play them at any time of the day, and from anywhere. If you need to get back to work, you can pause and resume whenever you have the time.
So, for your convenience, I have come up with a list of the ones that I think you must check out. Here we go.
- Slashy: This is one of the best casual games that deserve its spot in the top 6. Launched by Camel Motion, this puzzle game has attracted many eyeballs for its gameplay and amazing features. You have to burst discs in the game in order to win it. You have to arrange some slices and put them on top of the discs to burst them and win.
You can use different props throughout the game such as a football, a vinyl record, a clock, and a pizza, among others. Moreover, there are over 300 levels in the game, and each level is progressively more difficult than the previous one. Besides, your moves will be numbered or a timer will monitor your moves to up the challenge for you. It is a fun game for both young and old.
- Helix Jump: The next one on the list is Helix Jump which is all about navigating a bouncing ball. This is a popular game with interesting gameplay. You have to move a bouncing ball through a spiral tower all the way to the bottom of it. However, you need to make sure that the ball does not fall off the edge, or you lose the game. You can use your finger to help turn the tower so as to guide the ball ensuring it does not fall on colored areas.
Remember, the game gets more challenging as you proceed in the levels. There will be obstacles your way. For instance, the colored areas will start to move and vertical columns will appear. Nevertheless, it is a fun game with magnificent gameplay overall.
- Among Us: If you enjoy a whodunit game, this is just the right one for you. This popular casual game is all about finding the imposter who is hiding among you. You are on a mission with your crewmates. However, one of them is an imposter who is going to kill all of you and sabotage the mission. The imposter will resort to using nefarious means such as killing everyone, using the ventilation system to quickly get about, misleading other crew members, and even spacing corpses. So, it would help if you found him out before he kills everyone using nefarious means.
- Rider: If you are an adrenaline junkie who loves adventure, this is the game you need to try out. It is a racing game where you need to perform some insane stunts and collect diamonds on your way. There are over 32 levels and over 100 challenges in the game. For instance, if you do not ride the bike well, you will lose the game.
Moreover, there are 40 amazing bikes that you can collect, so this provides you with options to choose your favorite vehicle. If you want a new bike, you can do so with virtual currency or carry out some tasks. It boasts good graphics and easy gameplay and you can play this game whenever your mind needs to relax.
- Cats Are Cute: All cat loves to unite! This is for you. You have to collect cats and build a town around them. Basically, you have to find as many cats as possible, create a town for the cats, and build them businesses and homes. It is going to be a booming cat city. Initially, you start out with one cat and a house that generates a certain amount of fish in an hour. You can use these to purchase upgrades for your cat and their homes
Casual games are totally fun and they are doing really well in the market today. It’s time you start downloading them and play right away. You will find these games on the App Store and Play Store.
Comments are closed.