Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Mongolia
Mongolia is a beautiful country with a vast diversity that has been long untouched by the modern world.
We plan to visit at least one nomadic family and explore their lifestyle, and how the life of nomads reflects the country’s history.
Mongolia is awesome
Mongolia is an amazing country that is often overlooked by travelers. It is a land of great natural beauty and fascinating history. Here are some of the top reasons why you should consider visiting Mongolia:
1. Mongolia is a land of great natural beauty. The country has a wide variety of landscapes, from the Gobi Desert to the Altai Mountains.
There are also plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, and camping.
2. Mongolia has a fascinating history. The country was once the center of the Mongol Empire, one of the largest empires in world history. Today,
Mongolia is home to a unique culture that combines traditional nomadic values with modern influences.
3. Mongolia is an excellent place to see wildlife. The country is home to a wide range of animals, including rare species such as snow leopards and argali sheep.
There are also numerous national parks and reserves where you can see these animals in their natural habitat.
4. Mongolia offers a unique travel experience. The combination of its stunning landscapes, rich history, and diverse wildlife make it a truly unforgettable destination
How to get there
Mongolia is a landlocked country in East Asia. It is bordered by Russia to the north and China to the south, east, and west.
Mongolia has been inhabited since the Paleolithic by humans and their ancestors. This long history can be seen in the country’s many ancient monuments, tombs, temples, and cities.
Today, Mongolia is a democratic republic with a population of over three million people. The capital city of Ulaanbaatar is home to over half of the country’s residents. Despite its small size,
Mongolia is a very diverse country with many different ethnic groups living within its borders.
If you’re looking for an adventure off the beaten path, Mongolia is definitely the place for you! Here are some tips on how to get there:
– Fly into Ulaanbaatar: The capital city of Ulaanbaatar is served by several international airlines including Aeroflot, Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, and Turkish Airlines. There are also direct flights from Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, and Tokyo.
– Take the train: If you’re coming from Russia or China, you can take the trans-Mongolian railway which runs from Moscow to Beijing via Ulaanbaatar.
This is a great option if you want to see some of the countrysides as you travel.
– Overland from China: You can also travel overland from China into Mongolia. This is a good option if
Where to stay
Mongolia is a vast and varied country, with plenty of places to stay to suit all budgets. Here are our top picks for where to stay in Mongolia:
– For those on a tight budget, hostels are a great option and can be found in most major cities. There are also a number of camping sites located across the country.
-Mid-range travelers can opt for guesthouses or small hotels which are dotted throughout Mongolia. These offer comfortable accommodations at a reasonable price.
-For those wanting a more luxurious experience, there are a number of international chain hotels as well as upmarket private lodges located in the main cities and near popular tourist attractions.
What to do
Mongolia is a vast and varied country with plenty to see and do. Here are our top reasons why you should pay a visit:
1. Experience the nomadic lifestyle – Mongolia is one of the last places on earth where you can still find people living a traditional nomadic lifestyle.
Why not go off the beaten track and explore the countryside on a camel or horseback? You can even stay with a local family in a ger (traditional yurt) to get a real taste of life in the Mongolian steppe.
2. See some amazing wildlife – Mongolia is home to some incredible wildlife, including the elusive snow leopard.
Head to Terelj National Park to hike through beautiful forests and meadows full of wildflowers, and keep your eyes peeled for animals like eagles, red deer, and marmots along the way.
3. Visit Kharkhorin – Once the capital of the mighty Mongol Empire, Kharkhorin is now a charming small town set amongst stunning mountainscapes.
Check out Erdenezuu Monastery, wander around the local markets and make sure to try some authentic Mongolian cuisine while you’re here!
4. Go for a swim in Lake Khovsgol – Lake Khovsgol is a gorgeous alpine lake set in stunning surroundings. Take a dip in its refreshing waters (it’s said to have healing properties), go fishing, or just enjoy relaxing by its shores
Top 10 Highlights of our trip
1. The Gobi Desert was one of the most unique and beautiful places we’ve ever been to
2. We got to experience a traditional Mongolian Ger camp and it was an incredible experience
3. We rode camels in the desert which was a bucket list item for us
4. We visited the capital city Ulaanbaatar and got to explore all that it had to offer
5. We went on a fantastic hike through Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
6. We saw some of the most stunning scenery imaginable while driving through Mongolia
7. We got up close and personal with some of Mongolia’s wildlife including eagles, yaks, and horses
8. We tasted some delicious traditional Mongolian cuisine
9. We met some incredibly friendly and hospitable people during our travels
10. Overall, we had an unforgettable experience and would highly recommend Mongolia as a travel destination
If You Are Looking For travel to Mongolia from us You Must Need To Contact Discovermongolia